About the Summit
Organized by International Council for Open and Distance Education, ICDE, Open Education Consortium, OEC and the Ministry of Higher Education and Research of France, MESRI.
Hosted by: MESRI, by Conservatoire des Arts et Métiers, Le CNAM
Save the Dates: 3 – 4 December 2018, Paris, France
Participants: Leaders on all levels of online learning and open education at higher education institutions, leaders from organizations, companies, and agencies engaged in advocating for and leading adoption of open, governmental senior officials and newcomers to Open, who are looking to lead.
- Setting the scene: How Open Education unveils in different regions of the world, leadership approaches.
- The Open Education leadership challenges: Policy, Quality, Digitalization, Transformation and Sustaining educational offerings.
- Open Education strategies for break through achievements, designing a roadmap.
- How can collaboration increase impact from Open Education?
- Leading Open Education – Best practice cases.
- Open Education as a catalyst for innovation.
- Students voice for open education.
- I want to start up Open Education, what are the pathways and stepping stones.
- The collaborative roadmap for achieving more.
Format: Highly interactive, panels, roundtables and workshop formats. A few, engaging plenaries.
Participation is subject to payment.
3. - 4. December 2018
Le Conservatoire des Arts et Métiers (Le CNAM), 292 Rue Saint-Martin, 75003 Paris, France
About the Hosts
ICDE is teaming up with OEC and the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research to organize the annual Leadership Summit as the Open Education Leadership Summit 2018 on 3-4 December in Paris, hosted by Le Conservatoire des Arts et Métiers (CNAM).
Programme And Speakers
Hotel and Visa Arrangements
Information on hotels in Paris and visa applications.